Friday, November 26, 2010

My first blog, hopefully to be remembered for many Thanksgivings to come.

     Well I had hoped to have this all ready for black Friday and the Christmas season however the best laid plans....
     I was hoping to have my purses up on all the handmade sales sites like Artfire and  Etsy and Shop Handmade among others but I am not as technologically savvy as I once was.  I need to say thank you to a few people right off the bat Artsy Craftsy Babe for a pattern or two which  made my mother who has only carried the most expensive designer bags since I can remember put her Dooney & Burke away to carry the Pleated Tote. 
     Also thanks go out to Ali Foster for her Bundle of 3 Patterns which I could afford at this stage of my hopefully successful online selling future. I have been procrastinating in awe of all of you very gifted creative women whom I envy. Never have I felt by reading anything as much kinship to people before. I am finding myself relating to other women, moms, and creative people and I am loving it. 
     I have finally decided I will never have everything the way I envision it or as good as anyone else that I admire but you gotta start somewhere and if I don't post this blog I will have let the possibility of having a life changing opportunity to realize goals I didn't even think I had pass me by. So that's it for today, sorry for my scattered ramblings but that has always been my problem  is not knowing where or when to start and organizing my ever wandering thoughts especially when I am this excited about the possibilities which appear to be endless. 
        Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment